Saturday, March 30, 2019

rainbow letters

This is the last Saturday of March and the so scrappy and rainbow scrap challenge color of green. I feel like I made a lot of blocks and pieces for green, but, I didn't even go to the actual green bucket. I worked with 2 1/2 in strips, 2 inch strips and 1 1/2 in strips and different sizes of squares. I have more green than I thought. And I even started a whole new quilt here.
I did several letters for the quilts I am planning to use letters.




I finished a few church window blocks from Temecula quilts.



I am ready for a new color.

I am linking:
lots of green inspiration at:

13 comments:

  1. I didn't know that pattern was called "church windows" interesting. I don't know what I thought it was but that name didn't come to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful fabrics in your letters. It will be fun to finally see the text you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing letters! Can't wait to see what you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those letters! They'll make such a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new quilt you started (and those letter blocks, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great blocks with beautiful fabrics! Love your letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice letters. I was going to start a church windows too but decided to step away from the computer and just get sewing on some ufos lol like yours so far

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made good use of those strips. The letters look great and so do your church window blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool letters. And, you sure do have a lot of fun green colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to seeing what you are making with your letters. Thanks for sharing them with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All that accomplished without using your green bucket is quite a lot! You've got me very curious to see what secret message your green letters will reveal.

    ReplyDelete