Sunday, March 10, 2019

stash report March 10, 2019

I had a flannel day at goodwill. Most of these pieces are at least 5 yards. They will make great backs. I am even wondering if the bottom piece would work as the back for my double wedding ring quilt. They are washed and dried and folded.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1.5 yards cozies
Fabric Used year to Date: 72.5 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 15 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 86  yards
net fabric: 13.5 yards bought more than used

I have made great progress on either the bottom or the top of my hexagon quilt. Everything to the right and below the medallions is squaring the bottom ( or top). Looks like I have a few too many far right. sigh...



I sewed more than 15 minutes every day.
I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces

4 comments:

  1. Hard to believe someone would donate that much flannel. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flannels there. I love the happy and bright colours and patterns. Your hexie is growing fabulously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue and purple flannel. You did well on the new acquisitions. Another great week of finding time to stitch. Hope this week is as good (and you start to see some spring!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolutely lovely and time committed quilt. I love hand work but just don't love English Paper Piecing.

    ReplyDelete