Monday, December 31, 2018

good fortune - a new die

The last day of  2018. Happy New year!
I have all of clue 5 finished for Good fortune mystery quilt. I had just received my 3 1/2 hst accuquilt die as part of my Christmas. I was excited it was the right one. Although, it was nearly the last one on my wish list.


For clue 6, I had these pieces of junk paper leftover from the Christmas snowflake quilt. so those are the size I am using for the string piecing. most of them are 4 inches wide x 9  so I will cut them in half for the 2 inch rectangles and I can trim the others to 2 1/2 inches. 


I grabbed this box of scraps to fish around for the neutral strings I will need.

I have just a few sewn on my treadle.


I am linking to:



boms away 

Oh scrap
Quiltville monday link up

4 comments:

  1. You've been doing so well at keeping up. With all the different sizes, I have no clue how Bonnie is going to fit all these pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress Maggie. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    Happy 2019!

    ReplyDelete