Tuesday, December 11, 2018

hooking and quilting

Apparently, Cleveland is proud of it's night life. For me, I made sparkling grape juice for my Cleveland rug.

I wanted to share a sweet quilt made by a Friday group friend. She designed it herself. She started with a T shirt from her late husband and made the center. He was a vet as well, so she kept each border in that color scheme.  When asked if she was gifting it to someone, she said that she wanted to sleep under it. It is beautiful.  and a treasure.



I am linking to:

too cute tuesday

chameleon color linky

Oh scrap

3 comments:

  1. Your rug hooking is looking beautiful! And that quilt is just stunning. What an amazing patriotic heirloom piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been really productive this last week. I'm binge blog reading this morning as life has conspired to keep me off the computer lately. Congrats on all the progress on the BH mystery and on the rug hooking. Your friends quilt is gorgeous. It's both sweet and a little sad that she wants to sleep under it. I can't imagine life with out My Guy, so that has to be hard for her. I hope the whole process of making it and of sleeping under it brings her lots of peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend's quilt is amazing and so special. I hope she gets many good night's sleep under it and that it brings her both kinds of comfort.

    ReplyDelete