Wednesday, December 26, 2018

template fun


scrap crazy 6 template fun again. I had a scrap bag from guild, and all the pieces looked like this. My original thought was to throw the bag into the string bucket, but all the fabrics were floral. I have been saving floral fabrics for a project.


I decided I could work at finding enough fabric to make something.
I cut 3 inch strips of white with black fabric and 3 inch strips of florals


I sewed them together in pairs



And I used the A template from scrap crazy 6 templates to cut triangles. There is a bit of waste.


And I am planning on this block. I think it will be fun.


I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

1 comment:

  1. oh what a fun project!
    thanks for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete