Sunday, December 16, 2018

stash report December 16, 2018

I have a small collection of batik fabrics with plans to make a quilt with them....someday.
I found these at a guild sale. I am usually drawn to the brighter colors, but will need these neutral colors in whatever I make for contrast and background.




stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1/4 yards
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 778 1/2 yards  * 400 donated

Fabric Added this Week: 2 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 240 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 537 3/4 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 minutes every day - good fortune




I am linking to:




Oh scrap



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

3 comments:

  1. Neutral batiks don't catch the eye, but you do need them to help show off the bright ones. Congrats on finding time to stitch this week. It gets harder for me the closer we get to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful light batiks. They aren't always easy to find, so getting them was a good idea. Congratulations on all your sewing days!

    ReplyDelete