Monday, December 10, 2018

good fortune with orca bay

I have a top! Orca bay is finally a top and ready for quilting.


And while I was putting this top together, I was able to leader and ender these pieces. I had these interesting leftover pieces from square dance quilt from My carolina home. And I have no idea what I am going to do with them yet, but I knew I would use them sewn together before I would use them  apart. Putting rows together is a start and stop kind of sewing, and I needed a great leader /ender project. tada


I had a big hand binding project this weekend, so I was only able to get clue #3 of good fortune cut, and a little bit of sewing.



  At this time last year, I was working on  clue 2  of Ringo lake.




boms away 

Oh scrap

Patchwork times
Quiltville monday link up

9 comments:

  1. Your Ocra Bay is gorgeous. Makes me want to run to my scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the quilts you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orca Bay is looking very patriotic. Beautiful choice of fabric. Love you bright greens for Good Fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on both of your Bonnie Hunter quilts. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, every time I see an Orca Bay quilt, they are so stunning! I've enjoyed following and being inspired by your Mystery Quilt challenge. I noticed on that page "Grand Illusion" is mentioned but not pictured -- did you give that one away?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Orca Bay is going to be a magnificent quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on Orca Bay! It was my first mystery quilt, and it is still one of my very favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as a top. Will be stunning when quilted. Big congratulations on finishing!!!!! I follow My Carolina Home too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to make Orca Bay--every one I see is beautiful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete