Friday, December 14, 2018

a little this and that

I have been making progress on several quilts, but no noteworthy pictures, that don't look like several pictures I have already posted. I did finish clue 3 of good fortune but will post that on Monday with the link up at Quiltville.
I did some mindless string and crumb piecing last night, mostly to clean up a mess. I string piece on a treadle in my living room, and it's time to make it a little more holiday worthy. But there were some strings hanging out on the cabinet that I could just play strings.


I did look back and see what I was working on in 2017 - Ringo lake, and it was orange, too, as is the new clue for good fortune today.


and in 2016, I was working on En Provence and purple.


I am linking to:



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. There are some really nice fabrics in those strings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up looking back at my BH mystery projects in today's post. It's amazing how different they all are. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete