Wednesday, October 17, 2018

wedding ring double fun

The weather has been so nice. I love an Indiana sky in the fall. It is a perfect shade of blue with just enough fluffy clouds to make it interesting. The temperature is cool enough that there is no doubt winter is coming, but warm enough to still feel hopeful there is a bit more time to be outdoors.
We grew elephant ears this year for the first time, And a bunch of weeds, and mosquitoes. We are clever that way.


I have all the A pieces of arcs made for my double wedding ring quilt- all of them. I can't believe it, there were soooo many wedges. I am not done with with the whole arc yet, I need to add the B piece and a square to each end.


We are still playing with our lala loopsies and re watching Mulan.




I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

5 comments:

  1. Double Wedding Ring -- that one is not for the faint of heart! Your fabrics are beautiful. Are you using a special ruler or foundation piecing or some other technique? Also, good for you, playing with dolls and watching Mulan. These kids are little today, full-grown tomorrow. I miss the days of watching Looney Tunes cartoons in my sewing room with my son and hearing him roar with laughter at Tom and Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making good progress on the wedding ring quilt. It will be beautiful. I love a good scrappy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting all of the arcs done. You certainly had a box full - what did you do with that lonely, stray one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete