Wednesday, October 31, 2018

one monthly goal finish

This was my goals for October. It is the 31st and BOO and it is time to report just how well I did.

For my one monthly goal, I want to make my Granddaughter's unicorn quilt, and finish piecing orca bay mystery quilt, and continue working on the double wedding ring.

I have all the pieces cut and sewn to add around the unicorn quilt for my Granddaughter. I just have to do the math and put an inner border first.



 I have a big stack of double wedding ring melons finished. And it is time to add them to the rows and assemble. I am still very much in love with how this coming together.


I am close to assembling the orca bay mystery quilt. I am piecing the border which includes a gazillion HSTs.

So I would say I accomplished my October goals for one monthly goal. It's time to think about November. wow

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers


Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

one monthly goal





2 comments:

  1. Great progress on all those blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your project!

    ReplyDelete