Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday template

Last week, I cut the black and white pieces for a new experimental quilt.. I am using the scrap crazy 6 template.


I have started the chain piecing. But, I am only sewing a few every morning before I work on other UFOs.


I have another snowflake block finished which leaves only one left to do. I am trying to finish these as I am planning to teach this quilt to our guild the early part of next year.


My Grandaughters are visiting for fall break and we have had great fun. I had purchased a box of lala loopsie dolls at goodwill. And we are picking our favorites.



 How I started this quilt is here and here and here. and here and here.


I am linking to:
too cute tuesday

4 comments:

  1. The snowflake block is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! I love your snowflake block. What a cute quilt that will make. Are all the blocks red and white, except for the center? That is so festive and I love that color combination. I'll bet your guild will enjoy making it! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric placement in your snowflake is really nice. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow; that snowflake block! I love it and that pop of green in the middle is amazing!

    ReplyDelete