Tuesday, October 23, 2018

crazy 6 scrappy

I have several already made blocks of strings and crumbs to play with in experimenting with a scrappy version quilt using the scrap crazy 6 template set.
I tried to visualize a square block and pick a diagonal to sew the black and white piece.


I am trimming to 6 1/2 inches using the black and white section as the cornerstone.




 How I started this quilt is here and here and here. and here and here and here.

I have started the last of the Christmas snowflake blocks



I am linking to:
too cute tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Oh, I just LOVE that fabric that is the start of your snowflake block. That dark green with the holly and berries look SO nice against the crispness of the white-on-white snowflakes. Your Crazy 6 blocks look so interesting - I've never seen that block before. I can't wait to see this come together into a quilt. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the Scrap Crazy 6 templates -- I have the set and thank you for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of these peeks at projects intrigue me :)

    ReplyDelete