Sunday, October 14, 2018

stash report October 14, 2018

At our guild quilt show, we had a garage sale area. I purchased several scrap bags, and these fat quarters, and a home made jelly roll.


These 2 1/2 in strips will make a great donation quilt for the vet's home.


stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1/2 yards
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 773 1/4 yards  * 400 donated

Fabric Added this Week: 5  yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 212 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 560 1/2 yards used more than purchased. 


Most of my handwork is at a crossroads, so I started spinning a little bit. The wheel and I have a rhythm going, and I am ready to ply today. The white is a fleece we have cleaned and carded ourselves.



I am linking to:


sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

2 comments:

  1. Amazing stash usage - looks like you got some nice fabrics at your guild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great stuff at the sale. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete