Wednesday, March 28, 2018

little fabric friends

Jingle bell square is officially cut, boxed, labeled and sent to the project shelves. This quilt pattern can be found here


remember these little darlings? I just couldn't wait to get started.


My drawer of 1 1/2 inch strips


and cutting began. I am making 2 of every block so that I can swap with my friend Lucy. For one block, I need a 1 1/2 inch strip at least 7 1/2 inches. But I may play around later with smaller pieces that can be combined with others.


I love cutting for a scrap quilt, visiting my old fabric friends. Maybe that is why the block is called friendship star? :)


I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP




3 comments:

  1. what a great scrap project!

    thanks so much for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you have a fun little scrap project! And fun to share it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got lots of fun scraps to play with. Happy scrappy stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete