Sunday, March 4, 2018

stash report March 4 2018

I bought 2 remnants at Joann in Buffalo only because I needed another spool of thread for a project that I took - snow days, and they jumped into my cart. I visited 3 quilt shops in Buffalo, but they were not talky people ( I wanted to know about guilds and groups ) and I didn't buy anything.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 11 1/2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 115 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 1 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 32.75 yards


Net Fabric for 2018: 82.75 yards used more than purchased.

I sewed 15 min every day this week, even in a motel room.

I had this ( Jax) on the frame before we left for Buffalo and had a chance to quilt it Saturday.


Oh for Heaven's sake... and of course, I made the binding last year and can't find  any scraps.


And I like the texture of free motion daisies.


binding will be my slow Sunday stitching. I love to bind. This is going to be a donation quilt.

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces



8 comments:

  1. The floral print is sweet. You are doing great this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilt and the quilting I need to practice opening up my flowers. I make them very tight. The openness looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love when items just jump into your cart. Your quilt is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binding is my favourite too... ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt...someone will appreciate it a lot! What did you do about the too short binding?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 115 yards in two months!! I'm swooning here. Fantastic de-stashing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you did not find potential quilty friends on your exploratory trip. Congrats on finding time to sew while you were on the road.

    ReplyDelete