Friday, March 16, 2018

marie webster pieces

 I like the hand stitching part of this quilt, but not the sew the interfacing part. I am sure I could not do a very good job of applique without the quiltsmart, because I just don't have the experience and practice, but I do dread the sewing the pieces part.



Still, I have finished 3 blocks this month.

Here is my favorite little messy happy place near the tv where I am working on 3 different projects and somehow have them all right beside me.
 I have an American Beauty rose block I am hand stitching, under that is the rug ( uncle Sam's Hat ) I am hooking. I also have the lazy sunday quilt that I am rechecking for mistakes. There is barely  enough room for my feet.

I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop


5 comments:

  1. That’s a beautiful rose block, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative clutter. It's the nature of our work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool to use the interfacing... is there adhesive on the kind you are using? I always have used the sew in kind... but then I'd need to baste it onto the block.

    ReplyDelete