Monday, March 19, 2018

progress

note
I am following along with Jo of Jo's country junction and her string challenge. I am doing my own version, but with quiltville mystery quilts. I have been working on lazy Sunday for the month of March. I began thinking I would have this done very quickly, but it has met a few road blocks. I finished the quilting this weekend, and I am ready for some evening time hand sewing the binding for a finish.

I had a chance to add a little more stitching to snow days. After the churn dash was added I could add the transfer eze to the bottom portion of the block for the upper portion of the tree. I love how crabapple hill designed this to continue into the piecing.



It's official that we are not moving to New York. My hubby does not have a job prospect yet, but we are hopeful.

I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar


boms away   link in sidebar

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I really love the overlapping stitching on the pieced units! Here's to job openings coming his way very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and your stitching is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad for you and the not moving. I can only imagine how hard the decisions are for you and your family. Good luck on the job prospect. Thanks for your inspiration. I enjoy reading you every day; I just wish I could get out of my blah wintery rut to be as productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, like the embroidery following into the pieced blocks. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the inspiration you give us on Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi hug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Snow Days quilt is going to be gorgous when it is finished! Pieced and embroidery quilts are really catching my eye. Congrats on making progress on a Bonnie Hunter mystery! I think the binding is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete