Sunday, March 25, 2018

Stash report March 25, 2018

A visit to goodwill and I came home with some treasures. I found 2 wool skirts for rug hooking.  The light color I can easily dye any color I want or need for a prroject.


 I found some shirting, but really chuckled over a packaged quilt backing. Do you remember paragon? They were the go to place and name for women's crafts. Apparently, that included packaged quilt backings.


 This week, I included pictures of sorting through my Christmas stash. One comment from Ruth caught my eye. She mentioned having a panel that goes with one of my fabrics. I knew she needed it and might actually use it more than I, so I sent it off to her.  I feel lighter already.


Here is an update on my rug hooking project that I will work on in my slow sunday time. I started adding the background to make sure I would like it. I do like it and it is now good to go.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 24 3/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 155 3/4 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 39.75 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 116 yards used more than purchased.

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week. I cut for 3 quilts.

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces






7 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful week on all fronts, stitching, destashing and fun fabric finds. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers! Very nice of you to share your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen your rug hooking in a while. This will be a nice primitive one for summer. You have so many wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to try some rug hooking when I retire. Lovely texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was an awesome week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your rug hooking project!
    Enjoy slowing down with your stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your thrift store finds. Your rug hooking is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete