Sunday, March 18, 2018

Stash report March 18, 2018

 I will be working on my rug hooking project today after church. I have dyed the green, since, I couldn't find a green I liked in my stash. I want to add a little of the background to see if I like the colors with that. I also like to give myself a little time on Sundays to spin some yarn.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 15 1/2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 131 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 3 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 35.75 yards


Net Fabric for 2018: 95.25 yards used more than purchased.

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week. I have been cutting scraps and finding flat surfaces again.
I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces



6 comments:

  1. You are doing great!!! I love the accountability of these posts. I've not done handwork like yours in a long time. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rug hooking project is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rug is looking very pretty. I like the green that you dyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rug is looking great. Congrats on finding time to stitch every day this week. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete