Saturday, December 9, 2017

wool blending

 Besides quilting, I am also a spinner. I am cleaning out the fiber closet, in an effort to greatly reduce. I forgot how much fun blending wool batts can be. I new I would never use any of these colors by themselves, but should I just get rid of it?  I thought I would try a combo, thinking in my head of Strawberry lemonade. I started with bright yellow, electric pink, and white.


I added white to yellow and to pink - love it


 I blended yellow and pink together - love it


And a little of all three.


It will make a great fade from color to color


Now, of course, I want to keep it all.
But if anyone wants raw sheep fleece, that needs to go.

I am linking to
 SewCan She




4 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! Is spinning this into yarn your next step? Be sure to show us what it looks like then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! Alas, I am not a spinner. I do have a good friend who is, though. Please, send details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the combinations you chose to blend together! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's all so pretty! I've never done spinning nor seen it in action.

    ReplyDelete