Friday, December 8, 2017

triangles


I cut these 1/2 square triangles the wrong size. I needed 2 1/2 and they were cut 2 inches. I didn't want to waste them, so I planned to sew them later. I have moved them several times around my sewing room as I need space to work on other projects. I am tired of them not finding a home.

I just decided to sew them and put them in the pieces and parts bins with other bonus triangles.After all the procrastinating, they took 15 minutes and were now more useful.


 I also have been piling the bonus triangles from my patriotic boxy stars. There should be 160 2 inch 1/2 square triangles. They are sewn, I just need to press them.


I have finished clue 2 for Ringo Lake mystery quilt. Clue 3 came out today at Quiltville.blogspot.com
 Last year at this time, I was blogging about En Provence mystery quilt. and we had a tiny bit of snow. We did today as well. Somethings change and some things stay the same.



I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop


4 comments:

  1. Bonus HSTs and a BH Mystery? Sounds like the recipe for a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start a pieces and parts bin! Sounds like a great way to use up odds and ends AND end up with enough for another finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how sometimes the procrastinating on something takes longer than actually doing it? You certainly have lots of triangles to play with now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your link and inspiration at SHOW and Tell Monday !! Bambi

    ReplyDelete