Monday, December 4, 2017

Finding a cutting surface

IT's time for the Ringo Lake mystery link up at Quiltville.blogspot.com.
I did finish clue 1 last week.
 To begin this week's clue, I need to find my essential triangle tool and my cutting mat.


One of the many projects floating around are these mini churndashes that are 3 1/2 inches. They are so cute , and I have been using them as leader/ enders as I sew other blocks. I need to corral them into a bucket and call it done for awhile.
It's time for one monthly goal for the month of December. My goal is to stay caught up with the ringo lake mystery clues.



I am linking to:
Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar

show and tell monday

design wall monday   link in sidebar



boms away   link in sidebar

and there is a mystery link up at Quiltville

4 comments:

  1. An ambitious goal. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors in your Ringo Lake blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pretty progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty aquas. I love your keep-it-real pictures! My place gets like that. I just spent some time corralling the normal leader/ender and side projects and putting them in the closet temporarily while I'm focused on Holiday projects and the last of my 17 in 2017 list.

    ReplyDelete