Sunday, January 22, 2017

stash report Jan 22 2017

I had a chance to mindlessly sew hourglass blocks for Pfefferneuse a Bonnie Hunter pattern.
I started with 576 red quarter square triangles and 576 neutral quarter square triangles.




 I sewed them into pairs.

and then into hourglass blocks. I finished 91 out of 288.

We were out of town last weekend and I visited 2 wonderful quilt shops.These were my treasures. I couldn't resist having a bit of fabric as souvenirs. A little bit of Gardenvale...



I am working on my rug hooking this week as I am slowly quilting my monthly UFO.


Fabric Used this Week: 3.5 yards were sent to goodwill
Fabric Used year to Date:  108 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 3.25 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 3.25 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 109.5 yards used

I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Slow Sunday Stitching

Sunday Stash

6 comments:

  1. Wow over 100 yards of fabric used this year? I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 109.5 yards used in 2017 so far???!! That's amazing! You rock! Lovely hourglass blocks and great fabric finds. I have a bit of the cream with the black numbers and really enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your purchases, they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bringing fabric home to remember a trip is a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked up some really pretty fabrics to add to your stash. Congrats on such high numbers on your stashbusting so early in the year. WOW I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a successful scrap busting year so far. Your additions are definitely fun. Enjoy your stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete