Sunday, January 15, 2017

stash report Jan 15

Oh my goodness - I have made it 2 weeks without buying any fabric. that hasn't happened in years.

I am cutting fabric though,
I have the next set of hourglasses ready for En Provence. I am pretty sure that when this quilt is finished I will have a big number of fabric used. Because I have had  fabric pulled and it wasn't enough, and then I go pull some more and that wasn't enough.... 4 times. This time I needed to find more green. So it has used a bunch of fabric.But the Bonnie colorway has all come from my stash. What I bought for it was in civil war fabrics.





Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date:  108 yards
Fabric Added this Week:0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 106 yards used

1 comment: