Friday, January 6, 2017

Quiltathon day 2

4:30 pm woohoo all over the cutting is done for Carolina Chain

The quiltathon continues at Patch work Times.
I didn't get much done last night. But I am making an effort today to ignore this nasty cold.
I have cut more 2 inch strips and subcut them for the Carolina Chain quilt- Bonnie Hunter

I have officially finished cutting all the dark fabrics.
And while I rested a bit, I caught my knit the sky scarf up for the last 4 days. There has been way too many gray skies this holiday. Today is sunny but very cold. I don't mind the cold, I just need the blue skies.
There is still no sign of the missing borders for my tumbler quilt- But there is still a huge pile of STUFF on my table.
linking to Patchwork times

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting rid of your cold. I'm trying to ignore the one that's trying to develop. You d have a lot of projects going! Have a great weekend of quilting & knitting. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolina Chain is on my to make list! I love your scarf! We are cold here too and the last few days have been beautiful. The cold isn't letting the snow melt and more snow is headed here tomorrow. Yeah for my sewing room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling much better today. You got a lot done even though you don't feel 100%.

    ReplyDelete