Monday, January 16, 2017

just a few rectangles



I have a new computer. My daughter and her husband helped me shop for it, set it up, and are willing to be my techies. I am making a big jump from Mac to PC. I didn't think I would ever go to PC again, but the price point at this point in my life makes it worth trying. I am still trying to transfer all my stuff from my mac. My goal is to transfer something everyday, even if it is just one picture. :) Wish me luck learning new techie stuff at my age.
I have slowly, but, surely, finished  my midnight flight ( Bonnie Hunter - quiltville) rectangles, including bonus triangles. I was pretty excited until I noticed that the border will require nearly as many sew and flip rectangles, sigh...
Still- done - 144 left sew and flip rectangles and 144 right sew and flip rectangles and 288 bonus triangles. Now on to the borders. I will have to cut them before they are ready to become my take away from home project. I would rather have all the pieced units done before I start to piece the blocks.

I am linking to:
Making Monday
Moving it Forward Monday 
Main Crush Monday

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the computer transfer stuff. I really, really hate having to do all that. You might ask your techies what they recommend for back up. I've had too many computers fail to not keep my stuff backed up. We've just switched to solid state back up drives for that. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete