Thursday, January 19, 2017

leafage

I tried a new panto on a customer quilt. It worked really well and I liked it very much. It was leafage by Grace Anderson. Sometimes, a panto and I don't move well together, but this one was great. I used a variegated thread on top and more of a chocolate brown thread in the bobbin.




I felt that the fabrics in the quilt were good for male or female and a leaf works both ways. It's great to have a design that will work for men.

Such fun to make - each one is different - directions here
two sizes - regular marshmallows on the left and jumbo marshmallows on the right


and this sounds so yummy for them

I am linking to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap

2 comments:

  1. Your new panto quilting looks very nice. I agree, leafy patterns are nice gender-neutral patterns for quilts for just about anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting! The marshmallow bears are so cute.

    ReplyDelete