Saturday, January 21, 2017

gray skies



This gray band on my knit the sky scarf is growing tiresome. I am scanning the skies for any sign of blue, but there is not any.

Our small quilt group is still working on the Jen Kingwell quilt Happy Birds
Linda has her center finished. It is wonderful.

And Sue has finished her top and it is stunning.





I have put mine away for awhile but I am inspired to get it back out to play.

This week I have decided to add a triangle border to whatever I finish with the RSC17. so each month and color, I will just make about 20 extra 1/2 square triangles finishing at 2 inches. Then I can have a rainbow border with my rainbow quilt.


I am linking to:
TGIFF
FInished or Not Friday
WHoop Whoop
Crazy Mom Finish Fridays
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
 SewCan She
rsc17 super saturday
patchwork times

4 comments:

  1. Planning ahead for the border is such a great plan. Your Happy Birds is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea for the HST border for your RSC17 quilt. Good idea to make some units each month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Happy Birds!
    Great idea for the border. I never think of that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Happy Birds quilt is gorgeous! Great planning to start on the border now.

    ReplyDelete