Saturday, September 24, 2016

Inching Forward

Sometimes, the best we can expect is just a little bit of progress.
In our small group, I put the nine blocks together for Every Which Way quilt. It was great, not many seams to match.

I cut out the pieces for a new jelly roll quilt. The strips were not 2 1/2. -that was a surprise.

I have so many jelly rolls and charm packs that I need to use them. However, opening them seems wrong. They are so pretty just the way they are. And with all the scrap quilts, I never use the good stuff.

I started adding the yellow tumblers to my tumbler quilt, in preparation for the borders. I am so excited.
But, there are so many......
I made neutral hourglass blocks for my swap- so now both pink and the first round of neutral are finished. I am using an accuquilt die to cut them and I like that there are no dog ears to trim.



I'm linking to
Show off Saturday
Fort Worth Fabric Studio



2 comments:

  1. Your Arrows quilt is lovely and I love the pinks and oranges on a white background. It look so familiar :-)
    Hugs,
    Preeti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! I feel the same way about opening those nicely packaged precuts !!! Nice works in progress.

    ReplyDelete