Tuesday, September 13, 2016

hexie sampler




This round of hexies seemed to take forever. There were 54 altogether, 27 neutral and 27 red. And, although I realize there are more hexies in each round, this one seemed to take forever.

This is a top ready for borders. My least favorite part.

Both my husband and I attended a rug hooking event in Danville, Indiana. There were  many wool vendors there, so we did a bit of shopping. Both of us loved this 3 dimensional nativity set. And Jeff said He would take it on as his project.
My favorite was the camel with the goat close behind. I have "collected" nativities over the years, so I am excited to add this to my collection. And I can be certain Jeff will do a better job of completing it than I would.
The temperatures are changing, and the garden is sputtering, fall is nearly here.
I'm linking to:
fabric tuesday on the right side bar
sew cute tuesday
fiber tuesday on the right side bar

2 comments:

  1. I haven't the patience for hexies, but yours are lovely--great colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love hexies! Really like them in the round like you are doing them.

    ReplyDelete