Thursday, November 1, 2018

new one monthly goal

It's time to plan my goals for November and Elm street's One monthly goalI shared my progress yesterday on orca bay and the unicorn quilts yesterday I am hoping to work on them in November.

For November I want to quilt celtic solstice mystery quilt. It is finished and ready to quilt. I have the backing and binding ready to go. This will be one more quiltville mystery for my challenge this year.


And, as a just get it finished project, I am working on an old ufo. I had bought 10 fish jar blocks from ebay when the jar quilts were a trend. I didn't think about how hard 10 blocks would be to set in a quilt. It has plagued me every time, I decided to work on it. There were solutions, of course, but I didn't realize I would be ocd enough to want 12 blocks to match. sigh.. This time, I have a plan.....which I will share later. I think it will be cute enough for one of my Grandson's.



I am linking
needle and thread Thursdays
Oh Scrap




2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by your jars of fish! I'm looking forward to seeing them finished in a month's time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete