Sunday, November 4, 2018

stash report November 4, 2018

My favorite part of our guild quilt show ( besides the great quilts) was the garage sale hosted by the guild members.
I found this assortment of  Moda fabrics that I really liked.
There were 52 pinwheel blocks, 2 1/2 inch strips, and 10 yards of the light fabric, that I am guessing was the backing for whatever quilt these pieces were meant to be.


 I found these matching pieces in another bag


And these parts in other bags.


stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 773 1/4 yards  * 400 donated

Fabric Added this Week: 15 yard
Fabric Added Year to Date: 228 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 545 1/2 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week - double wedding ring and orca bay

I am slowly working on squaring the corners of this EPP project - jaded stars. But, first, I ran out of paper pieces, and started using really nasty ones that I could salvage from the quilt. I ordered more and, then, I ran out of glue stick refills. There isn't anywhere local that carries the brand I like the best, so I ordered them. But, I remind myself, there is no hurry, and that is why I like EPP in the first place.


I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

6 comments:

  1. Our guild is planning on doing a yard sale in the coming year, too! It's always a lot of fun!!! Happy stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great find from your guild sale! It will be a puzzle figuring it all out. I like your EPP project, too! What is your favorite glue for basting with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much you have moved from your stash. I thought I was doing well. You are awesome! Keep up the good use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find at the sale. I love my guild's garage sale, both for what I find and what I move out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty items you bought at the yard sale. Your EPP is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did really well at the guild garage sale! Congrats on finding time to stitch each day. Hope your glue sticks show up soon.

    ReplyDelete