Sunday, November 25, 2018

stash report November 25, 2018


I have added another bag from the quilt guild garage sale. I like the puzzles as much as the actual fabric.


I don't think the fabric was part of the pattern. It isn't flannel, but the colors were scrumptious.

stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used or gone from house year to Date: 778 1/4 yards  * 400 donated

Fabric Added this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 235 1/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 543 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week -  orca bay

I am coming around the corner and straightening the edges.


I still have a problem corner, and I am not sure how to actually finish. There is no 1/4 inch. I may hand stitch it to a background piece. It is baby quilt size right now, hmmm.....




I am linking to:




sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

9 comments:

  1. Hand appliquéing the EPP piece to the background borders would work out perfectly. I love the colours in your EPP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun when we can see we are almost done! The edges on these are a challenge to deal with. I usually add a bit more and than wack it off to make a straight edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in your quilt! I'm sure you'll figure out the best way to handle the corner! Diamond EPP is one of my favorites designs to play with and yours if gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about hand appliqueing each edge to a border strip? Enjoy your hand stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those fabrics. I can't give you any ideas on that corner. I have never done a quilt like this, but it is very pretty. I have always loved tumbling blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so close to a finished top. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Kathy on the border edge! Looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those top two fabrics from the garage sale. Congrats on finding lots of time to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete