Wednesday, November 14, 2018

autumn jubilee

Carole from from My Carolina home offered a quilt along mystery called autumn jubilee. I did her square dance mystery earlier and really liked it. And I like her fabric choices, so I decided to start one of my own. I am late. Right now it is free and very cute. It's a classic addition for this time of year.
block a is here

I started adding a pin to the top of the last seam I sewed, so I could alternate which direction I was sewing.

And I finished 10 this far, but I can see, I didn't cut them all the same. I cut them while with my sewing group, and that can be filled with happy interruptions. I will need to check and adjust, because I am not ripping them apart LOL. This may be a pumpkiny I get this year.


block b
assembly
finishing

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers


Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

2 comments:

  1. Pretty oranges - wish my stash had some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely nailed the pumpkin color. Happy stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete