Saturday, November 17, 2018

soul rows

Today for the rainbow scrap challenge, I have rows ready to assemble into a quilt for soul searching. This is the way I see it, but then it is rectangle the wrong way.


This is a more typical arrangement. I don't like it very much this way. sigh...


I have really enjoyed making this with the rainbow challenge. I used up a bit of 2 1/2 inch strips that had been hanging around for too long. I am even thinking, I might make a shirt plaid version next year. I would definitely have enough.
I am linking to





9 comments:

  1. Go with the version you like. One thing to remember is when someone is all cuddeled up under it, they will not notice the direction so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I've had that one marked in my book since I first got the book--really need to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the horizontal lines. Definitely my preference! You are getting closer to quilting time. Have fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so pretty! I love the colors and design, and it's scrappy goodness! I like it horizontal as well...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the first version, the blocks look like Chinese lanterns. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once someone is snuggled under the quilt, it will be perfect either way! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! All that color and it used up a lot of strips. There really is no "wrong" way once someone is cuddles up under it, so go with what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This quilt is a great way to use those scrappy strips. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so pretty, and such a great way to use scrappy strips! I like all the different fabrics in each block!

    ReplyDelete