Saturday, November 24, 2018

fish jars

I have the main part of the fish quilt finished and I decided to add a fun border.


Can you guess what I am doing?


We did all our black Friday shopping online. I sent family gifts to my children in Utah with free shipping. I even sent a gift to my Southern Indiana kiddos with free shipping. That way if we miss connections over Christmas, I won't stress about it.
We ordered a smoker for our Christmas.
I did go way to early to Joann fabrics for 70 % off of keepsake calico fabric and discovered they have moda jelly rolls 50% off with an additional 25% off.  Pretty colors.








8 comments:

  1. This one is going to be a super cute quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute quilt! Hm, no guesses, but I’ll be checking back to see what you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fish quilt is so much fun! The sashing and cornerstones look perfect for it. Great idea to take advantage of free shipping for Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fish quilt is very fun and the border looks like it's going to be even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute collection of sea creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jars of sea creatures are super cute! Great idea! Love the fish in the corners, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quilt top so close to being done. Smoker we love ours. We love to do Cheese in it. Also ribs, chicken, salmon and other fish.

    ReplyDelete