Sunday, March 12, 2023

stash report March 12, 2023

I have a weakness for charm squares, I know I can cut my own, but, they seem like little mysteries to me. And, with the higher prices, these days, If I can find them cheaper...... I don't always resist.

fabric added: 1 1/2 yards

fabric added year to date: 28 yards 

fabric used: 14 yards  finished twisted braid 

68 1 2/  yards used more than bought 

I sewed 2 days last week.  We had a non- covid cold, and didn't get much accomplished.

moving along

 I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Kona solids? How could you resist ;))
    I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash numbers. Colds aren't any fun either, hopefully you are feeling much better. Hope you get in more stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With rising prices, when you find a bargain I wouldn't hesitate, especially with solids that can be used in so many ways. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete