Friday, March 3, 2023

pinwheels progress

I had a chance to make more scrappy pinwheel blocks, and, check how they will work as a row. I am really liking how easy this pattern is for scraps. When I cut my 2 1/2 inch strips for any other project, I can cut either the 4 1/2 inch or 6 1/2 inch rectangle from the leftover, depending on what is left. If, I can get a 2 1/2 inch square from any leftovers, I can use that, too. The background is a 4 1/2 inch square and 2 1/2 inch squares. I cut for 20 blocks with this older Ufo, which is 80 pieces of each. I don't have a pattern for this. I just saw a picture somewhere, and did the math.


And, now, I have a record of scraps from 2018- haha


I am linking to:


4 comments:

  1. You are good at quilty math! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great. They look good in the rows too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THose are so cool!! they make a great pattern with a secondary one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design and the colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete