Sunday, March 5, 2023

stash report 3/5/2023

 Stash report February 26, 2023

I found these beauties on the free table at quilt guild. The key fabric is 36 inches, so is vintage. I am planning a patriotic quilt... someday, so, I keep a look out for red, white, and blue. I am collecting floral scraps, too.


We have a quilter that is moving. She had this little set of 30s fabrics on the table with 4 blocks sewn together. I thought it was cute. I could see making a medallion quilt over time as a memory of her. 


fabric added: 1 1/2 yards

fabric added year to date: 26 1/2 yards 

fabric used: 3 yards  sold a jelly roll
fabric used year to date: 81 yards  

56  yards used more than bought 

I sewed 3 days last week.  

I made it to rug hooking guild and worked more on my border. It is slow going, and a big border.

a little more


I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. I like the fabrics that you picked up at the free table. You are making progress on your rug hooking. Slow is better than none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty additions to your stash. You've done well on the stash out this year. Hope you get in more stitching time next week. Just curious, do you count your rug hooking time as stitching time too or just quilt making time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to shop the guild table for things you will use and need. Your stash out is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your village rug! It's so exciting to see it in progress. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great addition to your stash! The pink and blue fabric looks very pretty. These blocks are going to be a lovely memory quilt for your friend.
    The border of the rug is big, but wow, you made a lot of progress!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! We never have fabric on the free table. It goes to the charity table instead.

    ReplyDelete