Saturday, March 4, 2023

girlie garden progress

Here is as far as I could get with my pink bonus rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy for February. I cut the blocks from the strip sets....


I sliced them twice on the diagonal to make triangles.



The plan was to go as far as I could by the end of the month, and get back to my regularly scheduled program. But, I don't think I can do that. I can smell a finish, and, I may want to keep going. My rsc projects are quicker this year than usual, and, I may leave it for March bonus time. My head is still talking about it.

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we need to go with what the brain and heart want us to work on! Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leader/Ender the GREEN in with the finishing of the pink, Maggie. That way you will get BOTH projects taken care of. Win-win! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the triangles look pretty! No wonder they are calling to you. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Wonder what's next for the pink strippy triangles!!??

    ReplyDelete