Sunday, June 12, 2022

stash report June 12, 2022

I didn't add any fabric this week. But, we did sort through wool for the perfect red. And, after the mess, Hubby organized it a bit. Now, it is ready for a new container.


Stash report  June 12, 2022

fabric added: 0 yards 

fabric added year to date: 60 3/4 yards  

fabric used: 0 yards 

fabric used year to date: 130 yards 

70 1/4 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 3 days last week. Just busy moving stuff from the floor to a flat surface, then, moving it back to the floor - repeated until I am frustrated. I call it cleaning and organizing.

I have some hand stitching to do on my friendsheep rug, but, I have to trim and press first. I haven't gotten to that yet, But, I did put another rug on the stand, that I can work on slowly in the mean time.

I started it here in March while I was waiting for my sheep rug to finish with the other swappers. I have been adding legs and feet and a barrel. She is a fun little witch.

barrel of fun


I have been dehydrating pansies and violas. The season is about finished. We had a yard full of violas this year. Probably because our lawn mower was in the hospital. violas are great in skin care, especially the face including acne. It has anti inflammatory properties and relieves pain. It is good for mental health and helps with respiratory health and the common cold.


leaves and flowers


I am linking to:






15 min to stitch at life in pieces

4 comments:

  1. Cleaning up and organizing have to be done once in awhile, although they are never my favorite tasks either! Interesting info about the pansies and violas. Once they're dehydrated, what do you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing a fabulous close up photo of your sheep! I love seeing the detailed stitching - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little rug this is going to be. You tease me with the closeups, leaving me wondering what the entire witch must look like. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see lots of perfect reds there!

    ReplyDelete