Wednesday, June 1, 2022

goal: finish tiger quilt

My one monthly goal for June is to finish tiger, tiger. Every good quilt story starts with "I had a bag of scraps" And this is no exception. I had seen Beth's improv quilt on YouTube and had it swirling in my head, when another quilter gifted me a bag of scraps. I found the vintage tiger embroidery at a thrift store some time ago and wanted to do something with it. I made the goal to use only the bag of scraps and use it with the tiger. for a donation quilt.


It was always my intention to donate this quilt. Since I want to donate for hand 2help, it would make a great goal to finish it and donate it, maybe on time this year.

My new strawberry bed is doing well so far. We have blossoms. The problem with a raised bed, is finding the right moisture. It dries out quickly, but, if we water it all the time, that could be deadly as well.


I  am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. The tiger quilt is very cute, it will be a lovely donation quilt when finished. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job with the scraps. That is one beautiful and colorful quilt that will bring joy to any children who receives it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute quilt! I adore that tiger embroidery. Someone is going to love this. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable quilt , good luck with the goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tiger quilt is darling. Love all the colorful scraps you're adding to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should get bags of scraps more often - that is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete