Friday, June 24, 2022

5 quilts June 24, 2022

 My last 5 quilt progress report June 8, 2022

1. Rainbow scrap challenge - blue- I had double the blue to do this month, as, I had cut some last year that I uncovered. 


2. rhododendren mystery - hunter -    I have lost the blocks. It has been too long and I don't remember where I put them. 

3. Boho heart -Nothing new here

4. maple leaves - The top  is together, and I can't find a border fabric that I like

 


Sometimes random works, and, sometimes, it doesn't. haha


5. fair and square -I am sewing the rows together. I have the two middle rows ready to add to the top section. Then, I will have one more row to add to the bottom section and then, join the two together down the middle.


MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. 

1. tiger, tiger -on the frame -basted

customer quilt time pause

2. EPP green - need back and binding

customer quilt time pause

3. lotus flower? my notes say it is in the upstairs 

4. blue ridge beauty

5. scrappy twirl

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Love Bonnie's Fair and Square..it's coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At #2 I died laughing. How often has this happened to me? Good news: room for a new project!! 😁

    ReplyDelete