Wednesday, June 22, 2022

just a few more

I thought I was done with the waffle stamp blocks for the month. I needed to cut 1 1/2 inch squares for the easy breezy blocks I am making. While I was digging around, I found more short pieces and just thought I would sew a couple. Then, after making a few sets, I found shirt strips, and thought I would sew them together for future 4 or 9 patches. And finally, why not add a few more waffle stamp blocks.

It was a 1 1/2 inch kind of day.


strip sets ready to cut for the middles



future 4 or 9 patches

We are starting to see some blooms on the deck. I don't have many summer flowers, mostly Spring flowers, so I am glad to see color again. Ok, truth, I have more weeds than flowers.

yarrow is blooming
yarrow is good for inflammation, wound healing, diabetes


I  am linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment