Sunday, May 8, 2022

Stash report May 8, 2022

happy Mother's Day. I will see One of my children today with my great daughter in law, and 7 of my Grandchildren. Happy day for me. I will spend primary hour at church with 7 and 8 year olds and mother them all I can. They are such a cute age.

The big piece of fabric is 108 wide. And the fabric rolls were 1 1/2 inch strips that I need for 2 different projects.

Stash report  May 8, 2022

fabric added: 4 1/2 yards 

fabric added year to date: 49 yards  I am doing better  in 2021 it was 63 yards, in 2020 it was 70 yards, in 2019 it was 105 yards

fabric used: 0 yards  

fabric used year to date: 128 yards 

79 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 1 days last week. I didn't even go to friday group sew. 

I have hooked the sky all the way to the right. I am almost done with the sky. Next I will have to hook the border, which I have finally decided. I plan on a black and white border.


I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. You sheep hooking is so cute! Lots of interesting personalities in that piece. Happy Mother’s Day! From Gail at the Cozy Quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! Your rug hooking is looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your day, and the new fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty sky for the friendsheep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful family time, and enjoy being with all the kids!
    One sewing day is better than none ;)
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rug hooking looks great, and love that backing fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a rug you are making? I would sure love to know more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sheep rug! Thanks for sharing it on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The rug is so cute and you've made great progress!

    ReplyDelete