Wednesday, May 18, 2022

waffle sky

I am guessing I only meant to cut more waffle stamp blocks this year for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. because, when I went to sew this month's color, I found several piles of pieces of other colors. I did finish green and red this month. I can get lost in making the strips for the 1 1/2 inch center blocks. And I can always dig up an odd piece of 1 1/2 inch that I can use. So, I just keep making them, and there is no stopping. There is always a partial piece to be finished. The upside to that, is that it is easy to start again, already to go.



I walked out of the library today to this fun cloud show. How grateful I am for the little things that make me smile. There was a solid piece and then little pieces were breaking off in a line like marching soldiers. And it looked like waffles.


I  am linking to:

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at clouds too! So many different formations. That one is really interesting! Love the waffle blocks. Can't wait to see how you decide to assemble them once you start making tops. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete