Monday, May 16, 2022

5 quilts May 16, 2022

 my last 5 quilts progress report April 25, 2022

1. Rainbow scrap challenge - green-  I worked on blossom time this week and I have used all my stems and leaves. I need to cut and make more. I will already be in the green scraps, so, it is a good time time to cut more.

2. rhododendren mystery - hunter -   I still need to cut 1 inch squares for cornerstones in garnet. No progress here.

3. Boho heart - The first section on the left is together. Time to make a few blocks for the next section.

4. maple leaves -  I have the sashings added to the blocks and I have the first 2 rows together. This is an older UFO. 

5. fair and square - I have one whole row made - HAHA. If I ever have sew time again, I have all the parts ready to go. I just need time to sit and sew.



MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet.  I haven't quilted anything for 2 weeks. Sadly, I am behind. 

1. tiger, tiger

customer quilt time pause

2. EPP green

customer quilt time pause

3. lotus flower? my notes say it is in the upstairs 

4. blue ridge beauty

5. scrappy twirl

I am linking:




2 comments:

  1. For someone who didn't have much time to sit and sew this week, you sure got a lot done! Wow. So happy you sewed a row of Fair and Square because I wasn't sure what the triangle blocks were for. This is going to be so cute! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made great progress in spite of no time! I really like the Boho Heart, and the maple leaves are pretty. I am months behind in my quilting!
    Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete