Sunday, January 9, 2022

stash report January 9, 2022

 This is the first time I have had an amaryllis. It has been a lovely experience. And I still have Christmas cactus blooming.





stash report January 9, 2022

fabric added -0000000yards

fabric added year to date0000000yards

fabric used 8 yards destashed

fabric used year to date 8 yards

8 yards used more than bought. I am starting the year ahead on fabric. 

I have so many scraps to get through, I really don't need to buy anything this year. This will be my next bin of scraps to cut. It is a 15 quart cheap plastic container. It weighs 8 pounds -if there are 3 yards in a pound = 18 yards of fabric. I need to remind myself of this to keep from buying.

I stitched at least 15 minutes 5 days this week. But, I didn't spend much more than 15 minutes each day.

 Once the friendsheep exchange began in my rug hooking guild, we have been passing them around pretty quickly. 

jan's rug -I did the dark green in the middle

I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Actually, one of your previous posts showing your bins of scraps inspired me to try and at least organize mine. Good for you, using up your scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Amaryllis is beautiful! Mine aren't blooming yet but I do have buds, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool friendship rug. You seem to get a lot done every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may don't need to buy anything this year, but I bet you will ;D Fun sheeps.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been saying that I will stop buying and use the scraps. It is hard for me to control myself, but I have made a bunch of scrappy blocks. Just need to turn them into quilts so I can really see results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been moving along on getting your scraps into usable form, so even if you didn't sit down and stitch as much this week, you made good progress. Congrats on starting the year with more out than in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is still blooming too. The rug project is so fun, all so different.

    ReplyDelete