Monday, January 10, 2022

5 quilts Jan 10, 2022

My 5 quilts progress report.

1. rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy - color red -candy - All the string blocks are sewn, trimmed, pressed and ready to sew into blocks. I trimmed them to 4 1/2 inches



2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I made the letters for the purple row. I really like purple. That's it for letters. I hope to start making the rows now.


3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - After a count of finished hourglass blocks for the mystery, I was 60 short.


Back to cutting and piecing. Surely, it won't take as long to finish these as it did to get this far.

4..  too many circles - inner border is finished. I started sewing the 1/4 circles into twosies for the outside border.


5. use a jelly roll - I want to make dart. Time to cut. not even started

MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet

1. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter - on the frame - quilted - needs binding - trimmed -preparing to bind



2. end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting -quilted - needs binding

3. row rainbow rsc

4. gray baby flannel

5. Pineapple blossom - hunter

We are still battling this flu thing at our house - going on 4 weeks  - stay safe out there.

I am linking:


8 comments:

  1. Lots going on in your studio this week, Maggie! Yes, the garnet hourglasses seemed to go on forever. I'm intrigued by your RSC crumb blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the circles. I really want to make a quilt with circles but I have not had much success sewing curved seams. I look forward to seeing this progress.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, my, you are a busy person. How many projects are you working on at one time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done really well on the progress front. Hopefully you start to see an end to the flu thing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness you have a lot going on! All of it beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a lot of projects going on at once. I hope your family gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always so organized so your long list of projects doesn't surprise me. Such variety! You're going to have such fun making these. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your crumb blocks. You are a busy lady in the sewing room. Hopefully your rhododendron catch up blocks won't take long!
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete