Tuesday, December 1, 2020

to do: one monthly goal

It's December already. We had a few snow drops, yesterday, as it threatens to be winter. I made it to the gym three times last week, and, I went yesterday. So far, no problems. I know it is time to set new goals for the month for my quilting. I still feel a little sluggish from the change of time zones. So, I think I will keep it simple and plan on finishing a quilt that is ready to be quilted. If I get more done than that ...yippee.

I want to complete traffic jam



ready to quilt


I made the back and binding for the rainbow Irish chain quilt and hung it in "the" closet.

ready to quilt



I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. I know about the time change problem, I'm waking up at 4 am all the time! Traffic jam is very pretty, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those traffic jam blocks are fun! It would be a good feeling to finish a quilt in the month of December - I'd like to do that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie! So, what are your plans for Traffic Jam? Are you adding sashing? You've used such cute fabrics! And the Rainbow Irish Chain - well, that combo can't be beat in my book. I adore Irish Chain quilts and those rainbow fabrics - ooh-la-la. Winner winner chicken dinner. Thanks for linking up today, and good luck with your OMG. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traffic jam looking cute! (I have several of those fabrics in my stash)

    ReplyDelete